Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sea and Distant Land

© 2016 Hannah Phelps

It is hard to tell in this photo, but on the right hand side there is some land on the horizon. That bit alone might get a fifth layer. By which I mean that the horizon land WILL get a fifth layer and the rest of the print probably will not, but I am open to waiting and seeing. 

Not for too long, though. These prints are nearly done, making me feel a little like a hungry shark smelling blood in the water. Not that I really know how that feels, but I am anxious to get these all done and dried and bundled and framed and joined up with Sand Pools and available for all of you.

I used this heightened state of anticipation to start a new print. Much to show you in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...