Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Workshop Impressions


I spent the weekend with some delightful students at the white-line workshop I taught in Manchester, NH.

There is very little proof - I forgot to take any photos until the workshop was over and I was cleaning up. These pallets and puddles of paint are all I have left of a wonderful two days.

While they printed away, we shared artists we admired and talked about where we’d first been enchanted by the medium.

Even if some of the students never print another woodcut, they left with a deeper understanding of and appreciation for the medium. 

We are all lovers of white-line woodcuts and that is a very special thing. 

If you missed this workshop and regret it, contact me and I will make sure to let you know when there will be another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...