Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Weeks After

More white-line woodcuts in the booth last week.

The League of NH Craftsmen's Fair is over. Some prints found new homes and lots of people were exposed to white-line woodcuts and jigsaw reduction woodblocks.

My "Beach House" inspired booth set up also won third place in the "Other" category and prompted many compliments. It was a nice space to sit in for 9 whole days straight and the prints looked great on the white, beadboard walls.

I gave out a ton of flyers about my next white-line workshop. It will be at League Headquarters in Concord, NH the weekend of October 14-15. 


Before that, I'll be teaching printmaking on Appledore Island August 28 - September 1, which is off the coast of Portsmouth, NH. There will also be sessions in drawing and painting. 

Sound fun? There might still be spots, so check here to sign up!

Before that, I am going camping with my dogs. Maybe I'll paint a bit. Maybe I'll do another white-line woodcut on site. Maybe I'll just sit and enjoy the outdoors. Any of that sounds nice after a fun, but very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...